Duration of Training : 2 Years (4 Semesters having duration of six months each)
Entry Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 System of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent.
This course is meant for the candidate who aspires to become Technician in ELECTRICIAN.
This course curriculum is revised and re-structured to make the First Semester Syllabus common for all the Trades under “POWER SECTOR”.
At the end of the course the trainee shall be able to
- carry out Installation, maintenance & repair works of Electrical AC, DC, machinery, lighting circuits, domestic appliances and equipments used in domestic and industries
- read and interpret the blue print reading ( Electrical layout Drawing as per BIS specification & standards)
- carry out Domestic and Industrial wiring, Earthing System
- test electrical wiring installation , locate and rectify the faults by using megger and Earth tester
- Make and solder the wire joints, wires on PCB and do de-soldering technique
- Use of electrical instrument(analog/digital) like voltmeter, Ammeter, Watt meter, Energy Meter, Wheatstone bridge, oscilloscope, Earth tester, Tong tester, etc to measure to different electrical quantities
- Armature winding, single & three phase motor winding and small transformer winding
- Operate, maintain and test the switch gears, circuit breakers, relays and transformer
- Identify and maintain the Power Generating stations (conventional and non-conventional), Transmission and distribution system protecting devices.
- Construct & test semiconductor devices
- Practice on using fitting carpentry and sheet metal tools.
- Carried out break down, over hauling, routine & preventive maintenance of electrical machines and equipments
3. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- All state Electricity Boards and departments
- Public sectors, MNC, Private and Govt. Industries
- License Certificate for self employment
- Wiring Contractors
- Huge job opportunities in power generation, transmission, distribution station.
- Huge abroad job opportunities.
- Apprentice training in designated trade
- Craft Instructor certificate course
- License Certificate in all State Electricity Boards
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering